marți, 19 martie 2019

Baby On Baby (Freestyle) - DaBaby



Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)







Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)

Pooh, you a fool for this one
Ha
Oh lord, Jetson made another one

[Chorus]
Hah
Pack in the mail, it's gone (Uh)
She like how I smell, cologne (Yeah)
I just signed a deal, I'm on
Yeah, yeah
I go where I want
I'm good (Good)




Play if you want, let's do it (Ha)
I'm a young CEO, Suge (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah

[Verse 1]
The first nigga play, I'ma body a nigga (Ha)
I just checked my balance
I'll probably pull up to your hood
And come buy me a nigga (No cap)
You know that your ho told you that nigga crazy
Don't think that she lied to you, nigga (Bitch)
Get caught with your ho when I'm poppin' 'em both
Now they high just like Bobby and Whitney (Haa)
Say I'm the goat, act like I don't know
But fuck it, I'm obviously winnin'
Don't make me go hit the bank and take out a hundred
To show you our pockets are different (Ha)
I'm out with your bitch and I only want knowledge




She got a lil' mileage, I'm chillin' (Uh)
You disrespect me and I'll beat your ass up
All in front of your patnas and children (Ahh, ahh)
I'm the type to let a nigga think that I'm broke
Until I pop out with a million (I pop)
Take 20K and put that on your head
And make one of your partners come kill you (Yeah)
Say he fuckin' with me then he gotta grow up
'Cause this nigga gotta be kiddin' (Kiddin')
This shit, it can't fit in my pocket
I got it, like I hit the lottery, nigga (Hot, hot, hot)
Opp, I'll slap the shit out a nigga
No talkin', I don't like to argue with niggas (I don't)
Ain't gon' be no more laughin'
You see me whip out guns, I'm gon' be done shot me a nigga (No cap)
I don't follow no bitches on IG
But all of your bitches, they follow a nigga (Ha)
And that lil' nigga ain't gon' shoot shit with that gun




He just pull it out in his pictures (Bitch, uh)

[Chorus]
Hah
Pack in the mail, it's gone (Uh)
She like how I smell, cologne (Yeah)
I just signed a deal, I'm on
Yeah, yeah
I go where I want
I'm good (Good)
Play if you want, let's do it (Ha)
I'm a young CEO, Suge (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah
Hah
Pack in the mail, it's gone (Uh)
She like how I smell, cologne (Yeah)
I just signed a deal, I'm on
Yeah, yeah




I go where I want
I'm good (Good)
Play if you want, let's do it (Ha)
I'm a young CEO, Suge (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah

[Verse 2]
Talkin' my shit, I'm gon' pop that (Pop)
Got like thirty-two thousand in one of my pockets
The other one, that's where the Glock at (Glock)
You little niggas wanna be internet gangster
Man, tell all these little niggas stop that (Ha)
Beat and burnt me a nigga in front of the store
Where your mammy and grandmama shop at (Bitch)
Hopped out on a whole other wave from these niggas
Let's see one of you little niggas top that
I will turn a nigga into a convertible
Push me a lil' nigga top back (Vroom)




Her boyfriend be hatin' and callin' her groupie
Just 'cause she like all my music (Ha)
She'll send me a text and then delete the message
He tryna find out, it's confusin'
I don't know what these niggas is thinkin' about
Use the brain in your head 'fore you lose it (Bitch)
I'll pull up after school and I'll teach her some shit
Tell your bro I'm a motherfuckin' tutor
'Member I used to cheat off a pretty bitch test
All the teachers, they thought I was stupid (Uh huh)
Was expectin' the box to pull up on a truck
Man, this nigga pulled up on a scooter (The fuck?)

[Chorus]
Hah
Pack in the mail, it's gone (Uh)
She like how I smell, cologne (Yeah)
I just signed a deal, I'm on




Yeah, yeah
I go where I want
I'm good (Good)
Play if you want, let's do it (Ha)
I'm a young CEO, Suge (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah
Hah
Pack in the mail, it's gone (Uh)
She like how I smell, cologne (Yeah)
I just signed a deal, I'm on
Yeah, yeah
I go where I want
I'm good (Good)
Play if you want, let's do it (Ha)
I'm a young CEO, Suge (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah

Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)




Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)
Baby On Baby (Freestyle), Baby On Baby (Freestyle)





TOP 30 - Trends



Cinema: Toy Story 4 - Trailer

Brasil: VOCÊ NÃO AMA NINGUÉM - FALATUZETRÊ [REAÇÃO / ANÁLISE]

ประเทศไทย: ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Off-Gun

ประเทศไทย: ธารารัตน์ (Thararat) - YOUNGOHM

대한민국: DIA - WOOWA

대한민국: SHE'S FINE - English Translation - Heize

Deutschland: BLACKBERRY SKY - ENO

대한민국: SHE'S FINE - Heize

Россия: Jogos para Crianças - Caldo de Cana

ประเทศไทย: ธารารัตน์ (Thararat) - YOUNGOHM

Brasil: Você não ama ninguém - Knust, Cesar MC, Xamã & Chris

Россия: Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker - перевод по-русски

日本: Wakey-Wakey - NCT 127

Deutschland: Don't Lie To Me - Lena

ประเทศไทย: เลิกคุยทั้งอำเภอเพื่อเธอคนเดียว - ลิลลี่ ได้หมดถ้าสดชื่น Feat.เก้า เกริกพล

Россия: R.I.P. - Sofia Reyes - перевод по-русски - ft. Rita Ora & Anitta

ประเทศไทย: Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker - แปลภาษาไทย

U.S.A.: Wakey-Wakey - English Translation - NCT 127

日本: Wakey-Wakey - NCT 127

Brasil: Você não ama ninguém - Knust, Cesar MC, Xamã & Chris

PDF Download: O Diário de Anne Frank

PDF Download: Macunaíma – Mário de Andrade

PDF Download: Os Miseráveis – Victor Hugo

PDF Download: Iracema – José de Alencar

PDF Download: Os Sertões – Euclides da Cunha

PDF Download: Biblia Sagrada - João Ferreira de Almeida

PDF Download: Senhora – José de Alencar

PDF Download: Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas – Machado de Assis

Brasil: A organização do espaço geográfico brasileiro

Sverige: FUSK - Einár ft. K27







RADAR by Sanderlei



Baby On Baby (Freestyle) - DaBaby

DaBaby - Baby On Baby (Freestyle)

Baby On Baby (Freestyle) - DaBaby

Индиго - Гарри Топор & Тони Раут

Гарри Топор & Тони Раут - Индиго

Индиго - Гарри Топор & Тони Раут

Jeito Gostoso - Seda Vermelha

Seda Vermelha - Jeito Gostoso

Jeito Gostoso - Seda Vermelha

Desculpa Doutor 2 - San Joe

San Joe - Desculpa Doutor 2

Desculpa Doutor 2 - San Joe

Merci - Carl Brave

Carl Brave - Merci

Merci - Carl Brave

Toy Story 4 - Trailer

Trailer - Toy Story 4

Toy Story 4 - Trailer

FUSK - Einár ft. K27

Einár ft. K27 - FUSK

FUSK - Einár ft. K27

Wer sagt das?! - Ben Zucker

Ben Zucker - Wer sagt das?!

Wer sagt das?! - Ben Zucker

Weekend - DJ Herzbeat feat. SARAH

DJ Herzbeat feat. SARAH - Weekend

Weekend - DJ Herzbeat feat. SARAH

BYE BYE, Me Desculpa Jay Z, Seu Crime - Dreicon & Suelen Ka MASHUP

Dreicon & Suelen Ka MASHUP - BYE BYE, Me Desculpa Jay Z, Seu Crime

BYE BYE, Me Desculpa Jay Z, Seu Crime - Dreicon & Suelen Ka MASHUP

Gisel - Yang Kumau (OST Rumput Tetangga)

Yang Kumau (OST Rumput Tetangga) - Gisel

Gisel - Yang Kumau (OST Rumput Tetangga)

Ada Cerita - Lesti

Lesti - Ada Cerita

Ada Cerita - Lesti

ไปฮักกันสา - ดอกอ้อ ทุ่งทอง【Cover Version】

ดอกอ้อ ทุ่งทอง【Cover Version】 - ไปฮักกันสา

ไปฮักกันสา - ดอกอ้อ ทุ่งทอง【Cover Version】

แข็งใจ | Be Strong - MARINA

MARINA - แข็งใจ | Be Strong

แข็งใจ | Be Strong - MARINA

ของจริง - FUUALONE HAPPYRICH FT. YOUNGOHM

FUUALONE HAPPYRICH FT. YOUNGOHM - ของจริง

ของจริง - FUUALONE HAPPYRICH FT. YOUNGOHM

Choice - Brusa de Time

Brusa de Time - Choice

Choice - Brusa de Time

Toy Story 4 - Trailer

Trailer - Toy Story 4

Toy Story 4 - Trailer

Desde El Corazón Remix - Bad Bunny Ft Jovani Vasquez

Bad Bunny Ft Jovani Vasquez - Desde El Corazón Remix

Desde El Corazón Remix - Bad Bunny Ft Jovani Vasquez

Puaskah ( COVER CHIKA LUTFI ) - Wali Band

Wali Band - Puaskah ( COVER CHIKA LUTFI )

Puaskah ( COVER CHIKA LUTFI ) - Wali Band

MEDICINA - DENOM

DENOM - MEDICINA

MEDICINA - DENOM

ชั่วโมงต้องมนต์ (Magic Moment) - ส้ม มารี Ft. MVL

ส้ม มารี Ft. MVL - ชั่วโมงต้องมนต์ (Magic Moment)

ชั่วโมงต้องมนต์ (Magic Moment) - ส้ม มารี Ft. MVL

Kulakukan Semua Untukmu (eclat cover) - RAN

RAN - Kulakukan Semua Untukmu (eclat cover)

Kulakukan Semua Untukmu (eclat cover) - RAN

Một Bước Yêu Vạn Dặm Đau - Mr. Siro (Min Min cover) | Kênh Em là ai?

Mr. Siro (Min Min cover) | Kênh Em là ai? - Một Bước Yêu Vạn Dặm Đau

Một Bước Yêu Vạn Dặm Đau - Mr. Siro (Min Min cover) | Kênh Em là ai?

Stay Awake - Dean Lewis

Dean Lewis - Stay Awake

Stay Awake - Dean Lewis

Dio benedica il reggaeton - Fred De Palma feat. Baby K

Fred De Palma feat. Baby K - Dio benedica il reggaeton

Dio benedica il reggaeton - Fred De Palma feat. Baby K

BLACKBERRY SKY - ENO

ENO - BLACKBERRY SKY

BLACKBERRY SKY - ENO

Noite Inteira - Pitty

Pitty - Noite Inteira

Noite Inteira - Pitty

Young Kings - YK Osiris, S3nsi Molly & Lil Brook

YK Osiris, S3nsi Molly & Lil Brook - Young Kings

Young Kings - YK Osiris, S3nsi Molly & Lil Brook

Save Me (DareveL Remix) - XXXTENTACION

XXXTENTACION - Save Me (DareveL Remix)

Save Me (DareveL Remix) - XXXTENTACION

Love Someone [Live at Royal Arena] - Lukas Graham

Lukas Graham - Love Someone [Live at Royal Arena]

Love Someone [Live at Royal Arena] - Lukas Graham

Still A Takeover - Cdot Honcho

Cdot Honcho - Still A Takeover

Still A Takeover - Cdot Honcho

Zua - Jandira

Jandira - Zua

Zua - Jandira

MY [OFF VZL] - Kamil Hoffmann x Conspiracy Flat

Kamil Hoffmann x Conspiracy Flat - MY [OFF VZL]

MY [OFF VZL] - Kamil Hoffmann x Conspiracy Flat

Recalque - MC Vitinho Avassalador









from Letras https://ift.tt/2W5XjOI
via gqrds

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu