vineri, 30 noiembrie 2018

Depend - Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics

Lyrics Depend – Birdman Depend lyrics All eyes on me (Yeah) I see all eyes on you (What? What?) All this money on me (Right), I see dollar signs on you Diamonds look like a Super Bowl ring (Right) I could put a lot of weight on you (What? What?) You showin' love to my team... – Lyrics Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
Übersetzt auf Deutsch – Songtexte Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
Translated to english – Lyrics Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
Traducción al Español – Letra Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
Traduzione in Italiano – Testo Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
Nederlandse Vertaling – Songtekste Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
翻译成中文 Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
перевод на русский язык Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics
हिंदी में अनुवाद Depend – Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics



Depend - Birdman feat. Jacquees & King Issa lyrics.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu