luni, 29 octombrie 2018

Wings - Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics

Lyrics Wings – Black Eyed Peas Wings lyrics When I saw you in my dream (Dream, dream, dream, dream) You wore the crown, you were my king (King, king, king, king) I hope you know you are my everything (Everything, everything) You are the wind under my wings I'm in the clouds, you take me high... – Lyrics Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
Übersetzt auf Deutsch – Songtexte Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
Translated to english – Lyrics Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
Traducción al Español – Letra Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
Traduzione in Italiano – Testo Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
Nederlandse Vertaling – Songtekste Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
翻译成中文 Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
перевод на русский язык Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics
हिंदी में अनुवाद Wings – Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics



Wings - Black Eyed Peas ft. Nicole Scherzinger lyrics.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu