marți, 18 decembrie 2018

Guns and roses - Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics

Lyrics Guns and roses – Helly Gun
Guns and roses
Hey, I', rollin' out with my boat
.. money with my crew
I .. go f*ck with you
I'm f*cking with you
Careful what you gonna say
Imma boss, I make you ways
When I'm at Saint Tropez
Bang bang baby, bye, bye
Run, run when I drive by
Flick … – Lyrics Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
Übersetzt auf Deutsch – Songtexte Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
Translated to english – Lyrics Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
Traducción al Español – Letra Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
Traduzione in Italiano – Testo Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
Nederlandse Vertaling – Songtekste Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
翻译成中文 Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
перевод на русский язык Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics
हिंदी में अनुवाद Guns and roses – Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics



Guns and roses - Helly Luv ft. Ardian Bujupi lyrics.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu